Research Mobilities in Primary Literacy Education is investigating how literacy research evidence moves to and between primary teachers and what happens to it as it does so.
The project involves primary teachers from across England as well as educational leaders, researchers, policy makers and representatives form a range of educational and research organisations. It is a collaboration between Professor Cathy Burnett and Dr Gill Adams from Sheffield Hallam University, Professor Julia Gillen from Lancaster University and Dr Terrie Lynn Thompson from Stirling University.
Latest Blog Posts
- Different ways of looking: Exploring interdisciplinary collaborations and multiple approaches to literacy research
- Developing a culture of research engagement in education – webinar recording
- What can corpus linguistics tell us about primary literacy research in England?
- Exploring the movements of research in the wild
- Reflections from Literacy Research Association’s annual conference
bridging Conference connections corpus linguistics COVID-19 creative practices education EEF interdisciplinary collaboration International research Literacy Literacy Research Literacy Research Association literacy teaching newspapers OECD panel discussion personal & professional Policy Primary literacy professional practices reading Research research and practice research engagement research images Research Mobilities social justice Teachers twitter visual representation webinar White paper
This project is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ES/W000571/1)