The Library Research Support team provides high quality information and advisory services to research students, researchers and research active academic staff and other university colleagues in support of the University's aim to build on strengths in research, innovation and knowledge transfer.
Support throughout the lifecycle of your research project
We are here to help you throughout your research project:
- Open Access, publishing for the REF, and Article Processing Charges
- Research Data Management and Data Management Plans
- Finding information and literature reviews
- Managing your information and keeping up to date
- Disseminating and publishing your work
- Maximising the reach and visibility of your work
- Tracking the impact of your work
- Attributing your work unambiguously to you with an ORCID iD
- Accessing books, journals and databases relevant to your research
- The University's Special Collection
We support you with workshops and bespoke sessions, for example as part of the SHaRD and Doctoral School programs. You are also warmly invited to our researcher drop in sessions. And of course we welcome your individual queries.
Do you have an enquiry? Do you want to comment on how our new team can support your research needs? Would you like us to run a session at your staff meeting or for your students?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (0114) 225 3852